[blindlaw] Paying my five dollars dues, and National Association of Blind Lawyers Meetings Online Streaming

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:04:27 UTC 2015

Hi all! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that Last year I went to the NFB convention, and I pay my five dollars due when I attended one of the National Association of Blind Lawyers meetings. however, unfortunately this year perhaps I'm not goign to be attending the National Convention, and I'm not going to pay my five dollars dues in order to still be part of the National Association of Blind Lawyers division. Is there a way, I can pay my five dollars dues online in order to be still be part of the National Association of Blind Lawyers division? And are the National Association of Blind Lawyers  meetings  going to be stream online? And if so, what days and at what times? Just wondering. It is a probability that I go to the convention, but i'm not so sure. I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks so much and have a nice day. God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16