[blindlaw] dealing with PDF documents posted on the internet

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Jul 21 19:41:21 UTC 2015

Not really - they are loaded within the case files on the Court of Appeals website (Arizona Court of Appeals, division 2 http://www.apltwo.ct.state.az.us/apl2.cfm  ), but because I have to first log-in to my e-filer account and then select "view case docs" to access them, my guess is that they are not.