[blindlaw] Transferring after 1L

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Jul 21 21:03:28 UTC 2015

We had a few transfer students while I was in school at the University of Arizona.  In the end, though, one practical concern may be where you plan to live / practice post-graduation.  While a great deal of the law is relatively consistent throughout the country, there are other things that vary widely from state-to-state, and could add to the general nightmare known as the bar exam.