[blindlaw] Transferring after 1L

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 21 21:41:05 UTC 2015

I agree with a wait and see approach, nevertheless, Harvard has had a number of transfer students that I've met that are thrilled they transferred. Just kill your classes and leave your options open. At the end of the day, that'll help you whether you stay or go.

Best regards
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone