[blindlaw] Transferring after 1L

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 21:31:16 UTC 2015

I would have to agree with Cody here, at least at this point. I will be attending Ohio State in the fall, and although it is not a T14--my initial objective as well--they have been nothing but accommodating so far, and like Illinois, it is the flagship state school and has a strong alumni network in the state. If you're dead set on big law, then transferring might be in your best interests. Otherwise, I would take a wait and see approach for now. I hope this helps.All Best,
James

Sent from my iPhone