[blindlaw] Transferring after 1L

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:03:01 UTC 2015

Michal,

All law schools teach essentially the same subjects in essentially the same way. It is supposed to prepare you to take the bar anywhere. I wouldn't count on transferring as you can do your best, but at the end of the day you have no control over the grading curve. as a veteran of the California bar exam myself I am not convinced it's any harder than those of other states; just more grueling.

Best,
Paul

Sent from my iPhone