[blindlaw] Study Strategies

Alosha Moore aloshamoore at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:26:20 UTC 2015

Hi Bruce:
I just completed my first year of law school and one of the methods that helped me understand and process information better in the earlier stages of classes was to look over a commercial outline. Commercial outlines tend to illustrate the major elements for a subject in a basic format. although most people use them to study for finals, they can be really useful just for understanding the information in the beginning stages  of a class. Hope this helps.
Kind regards, Alosha Moore.

Sent from my iPhone.