[blindlaw] Additional Medical Factors Related to LSAT Score

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Tue Jun 16 23:27:11 UTC 2015

Aimee,

I don't recommend submitting any medical documentation.  Remember, the law
school application process is very competitive; most schools, especially
top-ranked ones, get many more qualified applicants than they can accept.
Therefore, submitting documentation of a medical disorder could scare the
person reviewing your file and ultimately kill your application.  This does
not mean, however, that informing the school of your sleep apnea is a bad
idea.  Just don't send any medical reports, and, most important, assure the
Admissions Committee that it will not affect your performance in law school
because you are getting treatment.  I hope this helps.

Michal