[blindlaw] Jacobus TenBroek Disability Law Symposium Follow Up

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Sat Mar 28 19:19:53 UTC 2015

Dear Jacobus TenBroek Disability Law Symposium Attendees,

I hope this message finds you well.  I am writing to let you all know that I
had a great time at this year's symposium.  I learned a great deal about the
Federation's vision of disability rights for the next 25 years at the
plenary sessions and workshops.  Most important, though, I met several blind
law students and attorneys.

I would also like to thank publicly Lou Ann Blake for organizing and
coordinating this symposium.  Lou Ann, I know that putting together this
event required tremendous effort and commitment on your part, and I greatly
appreciate your willingness to invest the resources and energy necessary to
make it happen.

I look forward to attending future TenBroek symposiums.  I also look forward
to reuniting with many of you at this year's NFB Convention in Orlando and,
of course, to meeting additional lawyers, as well as current and prospective
law students.

All the Best,

Michal Nowicki