[blindlaw] Next in Salon Series on 28 May -- Important

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:56:00 UTC 2015

The Mid-Atlantic Lyceum is pleased to hold (with the Animal Law Section as a supporter) the next in its innovative "talk show" series -- Salon Series -- involving animals, and where applicable, disabilities on 28 May.

In this series, I interview, at the moment -- once a year, a noted author who has published on animal related topics. Unlike other "talk shows" this has value in that I treat the series as a facillitated conversation with me hopeful for participation by the audience.

Find the link, http://www.eventbrite.com/o/6573644643?s=36004772