[blindlaw] Next in Salon Series at blue Pit BBQ and Whiskey Bar on May 28

GLNorman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 22:11:34 UTC 2015

The Mid-Atlantic Lyceum, the non-profit "think-tank" I have co-founded will
hold the next in its Salon Series at its gracious partnering venue -- Blue
Pit BBQ and Whiskey Bar on 28 May with "yappy hour" starting at 5:30 P.M.
and with the substantive talk show and dialogue (as facilitated by me)
starting at 6:45 P.M. Please attend. Find some notes below.

*  There will be drink specials.

*  There will be a beverage specially made and named for Pilot.

*  There will be captivating interview and conversation on the rear patio,
which is pet friendly.

*  More information, including, a map, may be obtained on the conference
website of G. Norman - A.D.A. 25: Lessons in Leadership and Legacy under
Events.