[blindlaw] FW: [ColoradoPELA] EEOC Trial Attorney Position

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue May 5 21:32:59 UTC 2015

Fyi

Denver is a great place to be.

From: ColoradoPELA at yahoogroups.com [mailto:ColoradoPELA at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 3:11 PM
To: ColoradoPELA at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ColoradoPELA] EEOC Trial Attorney Position

This is to let everyone know that we finally were able to post the backfill
for Bill Moench's trial attorney position at the EEOC. Please let anyone who
might be interested know about the opportunity. Bill's shoes will be hard to
fill, but we are looking forward to finding someone who will try!

The post is on USA Jobs. See link below.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/403044200

Sean Ratliff
Acting Supervisory Trial Attorney
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION
303 E. 17th Avenue, Suite 410
Denver, Colorado 80203
(303) 866-1370  (phone)
(303) 866-1375  (fax)

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: "SEAN RATLIFF" <SEAN.RATLIFF at EEOC.GOV>

  _____

78;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbWhkbzM2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NzUxOTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1
MDU5Mzg1BG1zZ0lkAzIwODc4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQzMDg2MDI4Ng--?act
=reply&messageNum=20878> Reply via web post

.

<mailto:SEAN.RATLIFF at EEOC.GOV?subject=Re%3A%20EEOC%20Trial%20Attorney%20Posi
tion> Reply to sender

.

<mailto:ColoradoPELA at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20EEOC%20Trial%20Attorney
%20Position> Reply to group

.

c=X3oDMTJlbmoxYTMyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NzUxOTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDU5Mz
g1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQzMDg2MDI4Ng--> Start a New Topic

.

;_ylc=X3oDMTM2M2FwaDc4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NzUxOTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MD
U5Mzg1BG1zZ0lkAzIwODc4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQzMDg2MDI4NgR0cGNJZA
MyMDg3OA--> Messages in this topic (1)

BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NzUxOTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDU5Mzg1BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xr
A3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQzMDg2MDI4Ng--> Visit Your Group

zE4NzUxOTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDU5Mzg1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDMwODYwM
jg2>

.  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .