[blindlaw] Questions about Washington DC

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:59:48 UTC 2015

Good Morning Everyone:

I was traveling to D.C. and had concerns about transportation. So, I
contacted the NFB Headquarters' office who gave me the Washington, D.C. NFB
Chapter President's contact information. His name is Sean and his number is
202-352-1511.

I am sure that he will be able to help.

Thank you.

Anita Keih-Foust