[blindlaw] LSAT Logic Games

Alosha Moore aloshamoore at gmail.com
Wed May 13 22:37:42 UTC 2015

Hi Nicole:
I did not have the logic games section omitted and took it twice. Once when I had more useful vision and then again without. The first time I used a CCTV and a white drawrace board. The second time I used the whiteboard again and had someone help me figure out my writing when I referred back to it, which is obviously somewhat impractical. If I was faced with a similar situation again, I would definitely use something tactile like a rubber graph board and use pens and tactual letters to represent the parties names. Unfortunately for my vision impairment, I am a visual learner and either writing it out or having a way to tex tactilely feel it helped me visualize it and The logic games section turned out to be my best scoring one. The trick is to simplify the variables in the conditions and figuring out a way to quickly recall that information. Hope this helps and good luck!
Best regards, Alosha Moore.

Sent from my iPhone.