[blindlaw] LSAT Logic Games

Sexton, bruce philosopher25 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 22:52:56 UTC 2015

Hello, I would recommend that you search LSAT or logic games in the archive.
There was a lot of buz on that topic within the last 12 months or so.

The method I would use, if I were to do it again, would involve the slate
and stylus, excel and a reader. You can get more detailed information about
our different methods from the archive. If I had more time, I would help you
in writing. If you can't find the archives, feel free to write me off list
with your phone number , the phone is faster.

Thanks,
Bruce