[blindlaw] printer question

Jon Schorsch schorschj at comcast.net
Mon Nov 9 21:21:35 UTC 2015

Cathryn,

I do not have this specific model, but I do use an HP Photosmart 7520
series.  I have had no issues with this printer and it works great with
JAWS.  We chose this printer because we were told HP has some of the best
printers on the market, so I would assume the one you are looking at would
work well.
Hope this helps!

Jon Schorsch