[blindlaw] Tone and more on notes

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 02:47:49 UTC 2015

Thanks Susan for the feedback.  As far as the sunglasses go, I wear them for reducing bright lights and they also increase the contrast inside which improves my vision.

This was a person in a position and not a personal acquaintance.  I almost feel he didn't realize that was not something he should say.  It might be different if he were not in the position he is in.  I wondered if he had said that to someone else that was not so easygoing if that person be really offended by it.   It almost felt as if he said don't use and insert any other blindness product you want and if you didn't use that item you would be more approachable.  I usually don't get offended but it kind of offended me a little.

Again thank you for the perspective.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone