[blindlaw] Tone and more on notes

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Oct 13 00:10:32 UTC 2015

Hello Ms. Tabor:

I've never worn any sunglasses for any reason!  The only exception is in the
winter months; the cold does bother my eyes and I almost always come down
with conjunctivitis which forces me to close down shop for many a day.  Once
winter is gone, the sunglasses go back to their hiding places!

I do have light perception and enjoy using it as much as is possible.  In
fact, I won't let anyone take this away from me.  Folks are amazed when I
tell them I've never been burned using my stove.  I do see the lights come
on when I turn on my stove, and, besides, I can feel the flames without
placing my hands on the burner.

I am also asked time and time again how I know that my clothes and shoes
match.  My answer:  I'm not checking, thanks for the info!  If my clothes
are not dirty and I am presentable wherever I find myself, then I'm cool.
So, I have NO TAGS on any of my clothes for purposes of ensuring that
matching pairs are sorted correctly.

Do I despise those who use tags to pair their clothes?  I better despise
myself first before heading out to display it towards someone else.

I'm a crazy nonconformist; I'm not ashamed to tear meat off the bones of my
steak with my fingers at  a restaurant if using a knife proves to be
unworkable or impossible for my use.

I do agree that politeness goes a long, long way in getting things
accomplished; I always say "thank you" to the bus drivers and to Lyft
drivers even when they make a mistake and drop me off one block farther from
where I need to be.  Sometimes, they have too many cars behind them trying
to manoeuvre around them and, they just don't have enough space to make
things happen as I want without causing an accident.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---