[blindlaw] Tone and more on notes

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Oct 13 00:17:07 UTC 2015

Hello Ms. Harwood:

Permit me to ask:  Is there a reason why your notetaker cannot send the
notes to you directly?  My notetaker(s) and I became such great friends;
they sent the notes to me directly all the time.  If I didn't get them the
same day, they generally come in bright and early the following morning.  I
never had to filter my notes through some secretary or accommodations
person.

If there are these many restrictions, I can't help but wonder what ADA from
a blindness perspective truly mans?

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado