[blindlaw] FPD Position Announcement - Social Worker/Paralegal

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Oct 19 17:27:37 UTC 2015

From: Madeline Scarp [mailto:Madeline_Scarp at fd.org]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 10:03 AM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: FPD Position Announcement - Social Worker/Paralegal

Dear Noel Nightingale,

I'm writing to inform you that the Office of the Federal Public Defender for the Western District of Washington is now accepting applications for a Social Worker/Paralegal in the Seattle office.

This is a new position, so we would greatly appreciate you posting or sharing the attached announcement with WADA members. Should you have any questions please contact me via email.

Sincerely,

Madeline Scarp, Administrative Assistant
Federal Public Defender - Western District of Washington
1601 Fifth Avenue, Suite 700 | Seattle, WA 98101

Tel: (206) 553-1100 ext. 225
Fax: (206) 553-0120

This email, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in error, take note that any consideration or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended receipient, then please reply to the sender and delete this message from your system immediately.