[blindlaw] help from California licensed attorneys

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 31 12:46:24 UTC 2015

Your dad needs to contact a California attorney or a legal document
assistant that is registered  and bonded in his county to prepare documents.
Trusts are complicated and need to be treated as such. His county bar
association should have a lawyer referral service and information about
legal document assistants that are qualified to assist him can be found at
www.calda.org.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721