[blindlaw] Class Notes

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Fri Sep 18 15:16:55 UTC 2015

Hello Amy:

Whether or not I am provided a notetaker, I always RUN A RECORDER.  I let my
teacher know that I'll be recording the class so I can write my own notes
afterwards.

A notetaker, as far as I am concerned, MAY NOT NECESSARILY know what I
consider to be important and may most likely leave certain pieces of
information I consider reasonably relevant for study purposes.

I never met a teacher that DID NOT allow me to record the class!  And they
were all fairly friendly.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado