[blindlaw] Best technology for oral arguments?

Alosha Moore aloshamoore at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 03:08:50 UTC 2016

Good evening James:
I suggest using your Braille  display and ordering your cases as they come up in your arguments. This will help with the concentrating on the judge and opposing counsel without having to deal with the headphone, although I've used this method plenty successfully as Cody said. Blocking each one of them out and putting at least a line between each Will also help streamline the process. Memorization is your best tool, so I often remember the facts with the case name and that helps me remember The distinguishing law  that I'm  arguing.
All the best, Alosha.

Sent from my iPhone.