[blindlaw] question

Shelley Richards shelleyrichards9 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:38:15 UTC 2016

I definitely think westlaw is your best option.  Lexis however, can be
worked with if you have a lot of patients, and try a lot of different
ways to get the task done.  I have found that some features are not at
all accessible, but searching can be done.  I have not used lexis
since law school, and I only used it in law school when I needed to
for my legal research class.
I have recently tried fastcase, and found that it is doable on the
computer, although again not all functions which are available seem to
work with jaws, but the fastcase app is reasonably easy to use with
voiceover so far.  I have not explored it completely yet.If you use an
IPhone apps for research might be worth looking into.
Realistically though, you would probably be fine just using westlaw,
but it definitely can't hurt to try and learn others if you have the
time.
Shelley Palmadessa Esq