[blindlaw] FW: Job Opening at TrueBlue

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Apr 25 17:50:12 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Joy Williams [mailto:joyw at wsba.org]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 12:35 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders
Cc: Diversity Stakeholders
Subject: RE:[diversity-stakeholders] Job Opening at TrueBlue

Hi Eric,

We (WSBA Staff) no longer post job openings on the diversity stakeholders list serve BUT you can send the email yourself to Diversity Stakeholders <diversity-stakeholders at list.wsba.org> if you have any problems please let us know. Christian Murillo is the diversity intern and can help you with posting if you run into problems. Thanks and I hope you are well!

K. Joy Williams
Diversity Program Manager, Advancement Department
Washington State Bar Association
t.206.733.5952|f.206.727.8310
1325 4th Avenue, Suite 600
Seattle, Washington 98101