[blindlaw] LSAT accomodations

Sy Hoekstra sy.hoekstra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 02:06:01 UTC 2016

I got the LSAC to allow me to use a stack of white scrap paper and a sharpie
so I could essentially do the logic games visually, just in very large,
black writing. And I agree that practice is crucial. It is an inherently
visual, discriminatory exam. It's certainly possible to do well, but only
with lots of training.