[blindlaw] LSAT accomodations

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Tue Aug 9 16:59:53 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

LSAT logic games are not “inherently visual.” The problem is that most testtakers are visual learners, so LSAT prep classes teach them to tackle this section visually.

When I took the LSAT, I used an Excel spreadsheet to diagram my logic games, and I did reasonably well. I chose Excel over tactile aides because it gave me more flexibility to manipulate the elements. However, I’m afraid that no single method will work best for every blind testtaker. The key to success is to try several different approaches and determine what works best for you.

Happy Studying,

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sy Hoekstra via BlindLaw