[blindlaw] Pulling for Law Review

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:11:29 UTC 2016

HI Kelby,

Yes, I have done this. I apologize, but can you provide more
information about what you are struggling with? Assuming you pull
things from Hein and/or Westlaw, there should be no trouble just going
to the site and downloading the pdf, and going to the library to get
print sources.

Sorry if this isn't addressing your question, but I'm happy to try and
provide more help.

Laura