[blindlaw] Blindness and Choosing A School

J Steele-Louchart jsteelelouchart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:08:53 UTC 2016

Hi, all,

I don't have to begin applying to law schools until June, but I'm
starting to get a list of them together so that I'm prepared for the
various application requirements in advance.

Can I ask, how much does, did, or should blindness play a role in our
decisions about which schools to apply? Have some schools proven to
have a dreadful Disability Student Services? Are some schools'
libraries mostly hardcopy, with little to no forethought toward
accommodation for print-disabled students? Does it matter in the first
place?

Warmth,

J Steele-Louchart

I Will Find A Way or I Will Make One