[blindlaw] Blindness and Choosing A School

Gail Mancewicz gailman at att.net
Thu Dec 1 18:03:44 UTC 2016

Hi All;I  am a visually impaired student at Western Michigan University Thomas M Cooley Law School Grand Rapids campus and I have found them to be very accommodating. Before I arrived there had been a totally blind student who had just graduated . You might want to check them out .

Gail Mancewicz
266 N Main St.
Rockford, MI 49341
H: (616)863-9545
C: (616)425-1813

  On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Aimee Harwood via BlindLaw<blindlaw at nfbnet.org> wrote:   I would highly recommend Syracuse. I wish I had applied there. My law school has not been very accommodating nor has the atmosphere been welcoming of a blind student. Maybe it is just too small.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone