[blindlaw] Blindness and Choosing A School

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 18:19:22 UTC 2016

At the end of the day, you should attend the best law school for your professional goals, which, above all, should be getting an actual job in your preferred legal market. For me, that happened to be Ohio State, since I plan to practice in Ohio; price was also a factor. However, Ohio State also happens to be very accommodating, and I haven't gotten any grief or pushback on a single request for accommodations. Needless to say, this has made my life significantly easier and less stressful than it might otherwise have been.

Sent from my iPhone