[blindlaw] Time on the LSAT

J Steele-Louchart jsteelelouchart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:34:39 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm totally blind and took mine this past Saturday. I used a
screen-reader and electronic documents. I was completely comfortable
with 100% additional time, with the exception of the logic games
section, which requires you to diagram variables into multiple
sequences and/or groups. (There really doesn't seem to be a good
accommodation or amount of time for diagraming logic games on the
LSAT.)

Warmth,

--
J Steele-Louchart