[blindlaw] Time on the LSAT

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:51:36 UTC 2016

I had 100 percent extra time as well. I took my exam with a Braille test,
Braille scrap paper, and a scribe to bubble in my answers, and a computer
and screen reader to write my essay. This worked for me. I had no problems
with the logic games. I found it easier to use my Perkins Brailler to
diagram the logic games and have everything under my fingers. Lots of
practice working out my own system paid off. Logic games was my best section
and I consistently on practice tests and in the actual LSAT got a perfect
score on that section.
I've never heard of more than 100% extra time, but whatever your mentee
decides, they should take as many practice tests as possible to get
comfortable with the time limit.
Jameyanne