[blindlaw] Remote Desktop and JAWS

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Wed Dec 7 21:00:05 UTC 2016

Chris -

	It sounds like you are using Citrix and not VPN.  I use VPN and except for a little slowness my home computer acts just like my office computer.  Citrix on the other hand is run on a separate server and requires JAWS to be running on the Citrix server because you are actually opening the Citrix session on your computer in a separate window/session.  I believe there are keys that allow you to switch between the Citrix session and your computer and to also use Citrix in full screen mode.  However, because I find VPN to be substantially better than Citrix, I do not use Citrix, so I can't help you with the Citrix keystrokes.

Randy