[blindlaw] introduction. Sarah

-- sbadillo100 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:45:25 UTC 2016

Hello, I have been subscribed for several days now and thought I
would introduce my self.  My name is Sarah and I am planning to
take the lsat in February of next year.  It is a rather difficult
exam that I realize can't earn you a decent mark without
preparation.  I was wondering if anyone had any tips for how to
manage the reading comprehension section in terms of annotating
the passages as they recommend? Thanks in advance.  I find this
list to be very informative for now and the future.