[blindlaw] introduction. Sarah

J Steele-Louchart jsteelelouchart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:59:34 UTC 2016

Sara,

Congratulations! I'm in the same boat as you, and am retaking the LSAT
in February after an uncomfortable experience with accommodations on
my first exam. That being said, do you plan to take the test in
braille, on a computer, or in another format?

Warmth,

--
J Steele-Louchart

I Will Find A Way or I Will Make One