[blindlaw] Inquiry as to Google Voice Accessibility?

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 12:36:17 UTC 2016

Greetings:

I hope that this finds all of you well.

I am wondering as to the opinions of persons on this list as to the most accessible time tracking or case management software that might be available, if at all.

Question: In related note, this inquires if anyone on this list service has utilized Google Voice, which I understand to be an app for the cellular that allows one to have an independent telephone number. A speaker at a conference for solo practitioners mentioned the app. If anyone has indeed utilized the app, I wonder your experiences as to its accessibility.

I am sincerely appreciative. Thanks.

Sincerely,
G. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.
www.gnormanlaw.com