[blindlaw] Completely Accessible Office Copier Solution

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Feb 2 22:22:49 UTC 2016

I think the X7400 will be fairly pricey for what it does.  I read up on it a
bit:  Prints 40 pages per minute or thereabout.  It'll probably be an
equipment that will take up quite a bit of space wherever it is placed.  For
a small office, it may not be a good choice!

I'll go hunting for some pricing on it and hopefully report back.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---