[blindlaw] Completely accessible multifunction printer pricing.

Tai Tomasi TTomasi at driowa.org
Tue Feb 2 22:35:22 UTC 2016

My representative gives me the following pricing information. I have been told that there may be a model with this functionality for somewhere around $1400. See the below message.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Staff Attorney
Disability Rights Iowa
Email: ttomasi at driowa.org<mailto:ttomasi at driowa.org>
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.

Begin forwarded message: