[blindlaw] FW: [Jobs] FW: Attorney Vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Jan 4 19:15:13 UTC 2016

From: Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Maurer, Patricia via Jobs
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 9:27 AM
To: jobs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Maurer, Patricia
Subject: [Jobs] FW: Attorney Vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice

From: DOJlawjobs (OARM) [mailto:DOJlawjobs at usdoj.gov]
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 9:28 AM

Below is a list of current attorney and legal internship vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice.  To learn more about Justice and our legal careers, please visit our website: http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers.

At Justice, diversity extends beyond race and gender.  It includes differences in culture, ethnicity, economics, status as a veteran<http://www.justice.gov/careers/veterans/>, generations, geography, sexual orientation, and includes individuals with disabilities<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/disability-hiring-0>.  We welcome applications from candidates who are interested in positively contributing to Justice, and hope that you will consider joining the dedicated public servants at the Department of Justice.

Do You Know any Law Students Interested in a Volunteer Legal Internship at DOJ?  Every year, over 1,800 volunteer legal interns serve in Justice components and U.S. Attorneys' Offices throughout the country.  Any law student enrolled at least half-time, and who has completed at least one semester of law school, is eligible to apply for a volunteer legal internship.

DOJ offices recruit for legal interns through vacancy announcements posted on the DOJ Legal Careers web page at http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/volunteer-internship-opportunities<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/volunteer-internship-opportunities?position=2>.  Each announcement lists the applicable deadlines and requirements and students interested in volunteer internships at DOJ for spring and summer 2016 should apply now.  Students apply directly to each office in which they have an interest.  For more information, please watch our brief video with three tips for securing a legal internship at http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/video/top-3-tips-secure-legal-internship-us-department-justice and visit our web page at http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/volunteer-legal-internships.

Mobile App! Get the latest information about legal careers at Justice with our mobile app, DOJ Law Jobs. Users can quickly and easily create personalized job searches based on practice area, geographic preference, and hiring organization.  DOJ Law Jobs is available for free on iTunes for Apple iPhone and iPad, and the Play Store for Android devices.
Manage Your Email: The U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Attorney Recruitment and Management, continuously updates its outreach list for the distribution of attorney and legal intern vacancy announcements.  If you no longer wish to receive these email notifications, please reply to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  If you would like to update your contact information please submit the following information:

SCHOOL OR ORGANIZATION:
NAME:
TITLE:
PHONE:
EMAIL:
WEBSITE:

Civil Rights Division (CRT)

Supervisory Attorney Adviser (Deputy Chief)<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/supervisory-attorney-adviser-deputy-chief-0>

DC

12/23/2015

Civil Rights Division (CRT)

Special Litigation Counsel<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/special-litigation-counsel-1>

DC

12/23/2015

Civil Rights Division (CRT)

Trial Attorney<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/trial-attorney-134>

DC

12/23/2015

Criminal Division (CRM)

Attorney Advisor (International)/ Resident Legal Advisor<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/attorney-advisor-international-resident-legal-advisor>

12/23/2015

USAO District of Maryland

14 Month TERM Assistant United States Attorney<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/14-month-term-assistant-united-states-attorney>

MD

12/22/2015

Criminal Division (CRM)

Resident Legal Advisor<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/resident-legal-advisor-6>

12/22/2015

Office of Legal Policy (OLP)

Attorney Advisor<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/attorney-advisor-81>

DC

12/22/2015

Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR)

Law Student Volunteer, Summer<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/law-student-volunteer-summer-125>

CA

12/21/2015

United States Trustee Program (USTP)

Assistant United States Trustee<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-trustee-4>

CA

12/21/2015

United States Trustee Program (USTP)

Assistant United States Trustee<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-trustee-3>

CA

12/21/2015

Antitrust Division (ATR)

Trial Attorney <http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/trial-attorney-133>

NY

12/21/2015

United States Trustee Program (USTP)

Trial Attorney, GS-905-13<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/trial-attorney-gs-905-13>

MO

12/18/2015

Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP)

Senior Counsel<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/senior-counsel-0>

DC

12/18/2015

USAO Eastern District of North Carolina

Assistant United States Attorney (Criminal Division)<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-attorney-criminal-division-9>

NC

12/18/2015

Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR)

Law Student Volunteer, Summer<http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/law-student-volunteer-summer-124>

NC

12/18/2015