[blindlaw] accessible language learning

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:11:09 UTC 2016

I have been using Innovative Language Learning on my iPhone. It's not
perfect but you can use it. I can listen to it and see files in
Braille. I don't remember if I could use it on the computer or not.
the app is called Innovative. The Web site is
InnovativeLanguageLearning.com.
-Shannon

--
SHANNON L. DILLON