[blindlaw] accessible language learning

Ian Shadrick drdrum1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:52:03 UTC 2016

Thanks Shannon. Not only is Rosetta Stone accessible, the last time I emailed them discussing accessibility and its potential use by kids with blindness learning languages, this was totally dismissed, essentially saying they weren't interested in adapting for accessibility. Hopefully that attitude has changed.

Ian

Ian Shadrick M.A., M.A., CVRT, CRC