[blindlaw] Internal Office Procedure for Making Documents Accessible to Screen Readers

Craig Spencer craigspencer2.0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:57:20 UTC 2016

Correct.  Not all PDFs are accessible.
I have opened PDF  documents in Word 2016 that have been scanned in ;and was in accessible.

That is to say Jaws was not reading the PDF document in the standard Adobe reader.  However, when I opened it up in word 2016, and after word did some processing of the document,Jaws was able to read the document.