[blindlaw] Accessibility of Idiscovery software

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 00:51:52 UTC 2016

Marcus,

Thank you for sending this through. It is not an especially clear or
encouraging response I must say.

I recall some discussion on the list in April of means of addressing
this issue with discovery platform providers. Did anything come of
that?

I would of course be very interested in the experiences of others,
using other platforms or Relativity.

Thanks