[blindlaw] Accessibility of eDiscovery Platforms ...

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:06:51 UTC 2016

All,

I largely agree with all that has been said about JAWS and I think its
days are numbered unless it really gets its act together. I at least
am seriously considering moving to NVDA permanently/fully and given
that NVDA is free, once lost, customers of JAWS will not be back.

Discovery platforms are reasonably specialized and I can understand
that may be a nitch market but the point made about accounting
software for example is telling! (I happen not to need access to such
myself on a regular basis at the moment but that isn't really the
point.)

I take it though that Freedom Scientific are aware how significant the
access problems are with discovery platforms?

Many thanks

Ger