[blindlaw] Columbia Legal Services (Washington) Staff Attorney Announcement

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Jul 14 21:14:57 UTC 2016

From: Annabell Joya [mailto:Annabell.Joya at ColumbiaLegal.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:25 PM
To: president at abaw.org
Subject: CLS Staff Attorney Announcement

Good Afternoon,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help spread the word about our vacancy notice for a staff attorney position.  I have included the link and attachment of the staff attorney position announcement.

http://www.columbialegal.org/sites/default/files/16%200623%20EJP%20Staff%20Attorney%20Announcement.pdf

Thank you!

Annabell Joya

Annabell Joya, Interim Director of Program Administration
Columbia Legal Services

101 Yesler Way, Suite 300 | Seattle, WA 98104 | (206) 287-9664
annabell.joya at columbialegal.org<mailto:annabell.joya at columbialegal.org> | www.columbialegal.org<http://www.columbialegal.org/>
Sign up<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=hbcpgwkab&p=oi&m=1110994028583&sit=diip5chhb&f=c34bdb54-4ad4-4ba9-9a3b-1c56bebdeeef> for newsletters and updates.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0]<https://www.facebook.com/columbialegalservices> [cid:image002.jpg at 01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0] <https://twitter.com/columbialgl_org>  Our vision of justice: When people have the necessary tools and opportunity to achieve social and economic justice, a more inclusive and equitable society is possible.