[blindlaw] stats on blind law students enrolled in BarBri

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:13:54 UTC 2016

To add to my message below, if anyone has taken BarBri starting in 2014 until now, or plans to take Barbri bar review within the next year and is blind or low vision, please contact me. My work email is deepa_goraya at washlaw.org and my phone number is 202-319-1000 ext. 132.

Thanks.

Deepinder K. Goraya, ESQ.