[blindlaw] {Spam?} Re: Guidedog verses white cane

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Wed Jul 27 20:47:42 UTC 2016

When my son was born and was a toddler, my Guide Dog was wonderful with him.  If he didn't want to play he would go in another room and take a nap, but he loved my son.  My guide dog came from Guide Dogs for the Blind in California.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1001 Main St., Suite 803
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Office:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax:  (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.