[blindlaw] Question about accessing Google Docs, Google Drive, etc

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 15:24:55 UTC 2016

Dear All,
I hope that your summers are all going well. I'll be on law review this
coming year, and the editorial board apparently makes very heavy use of
Google Drive and Google Docs. I have had fairly limited experience with
either product and would definitely appreciate any information you might
have about using them with Jaws: i.e. whether or to what extent their
features are accessible, what browser I should use, possibly user guides
or informative discussions of the accessibility of these products, etc.
I can probably find these myself if needed, but I will apparently be
getting my first assignment for journal next week, and I got a whole
week's warning about the various products I will need to use for editing
articles. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
All Best,
James