[blindlaw] Accessibility of Discovery Platforms

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:36:33 UTC 2016

Hi all

Just wondering if there have been any developments regarding the
accessibility of discovery document review platforms and/or regarding
the campaign to make those platforms accessible.

Please let me know if I can help in any way at all on this, as I think
it is a hugely important issue and is only going to get more basic,
more fundamental and more important as time passes.

I firmly believe these platforms can be a major opportunity for the
blind rather than the hindrance they are now. After all, the documents
are all already scanned, as a matter of course for everyone and OCR is
also carried out on them.

Kind regards

Ger